Thursday, January 22, 2015

Vermont Trip Summary

First, a review of my big ideas:

1. Sue Big Ag. It's a $2 trillion legal case that can significantly empower decentralized local community food systems, schools, and food co-ops with significant resources—and create tens of millions of jobs; plus save the US taxpayers hundreds of billions per year, save millions of human lives, save billions of animal lives, and dramatically improve the environment from the number one polluter of land and water. The Economist magazine agrees it will be the largest lawsuit in history, the industry knows its vulnerable, and I'm psyched to make this happen!

2. Revitalize the Environment through Spiritual Geoengineering. This project can prevent the $70+ trillion catastrophic tipping points from overwhelming civilization. This is predicted by numerous experts to happen before 2030 but no one else has an adequate proposal or commensurate plan to deal with it. I'm psyched to get this going by networking with Awakened energy healers! Now that I've talked with five advanced practitioners about the details I'm very encouraged and confident about the viability of this proposal.

I'm about to leave Vermont after an amazing tour centered on Montpelier. While I was on a seven-day water fast I met about seven amazing people that have helped me tremendously and who are interested in collaborating:
Everyone I meet is creating transformational change themselves and are interested in my project. They're helping me with developing my ideas, plans, resources, and community connections. I'm being given connections to publishers for my book Unity and other media sources to reach more people. I even got three invitations to present at workshops and conferences that I hope to do when I return to Montpelier in a few months.

From the center of the most sustainable place in the US....
Onward to the Pioneer Valley in Western Mass!!!


 Unity is strength when there is teamwork and collaboration;
wonderful things can be achieved. 
-Mattie Stepanek

No comments:

Post a Comment