Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Shamanism & Emptiness

My new big brother did a pineal gland (third eye) ceremony. He told me I was on the right path and gave me many encouraging words. I was staring at his third-eye and began to have an extraordinarily unusual visual experience. He became a blurred energy-being with high vibrations and evaporated into Emptiness. It was a more subtle Emptiness that I have experienced before. I was Simultaneously being grounded in both Emptiness and aware of my body (whereas before, my body also seemed to dissolve). This was a "peek" experience of a higher stage of samadhi-enlightenment, beyond the intense feeling and experience of bliss, joy and freedom—one of complete surrender, contentment, absorption, and awareness. I've only been in this particular state twice before.  I know that the fact that I have been fasting for seven days helped me to be blessed with this incredible experience. The goal for meditative adepts is to integrate and become grounded in this state moment by moment. I talk about the profound experience of "Emptiness" in my blog post on Integral Philosophy and Updates to Unity


I met this Native American Shaman in Montpelier who's also a Ninth Degree Druid and a Daoist—and a master gardener. He's calls himself "eclectic."

Shamanic perspectives are incredible. I talk a lot about Shamans in Unity (p.229-31, 436: see Index) because they have a very developed and evolved consciousness and ability to enter into advanced stages of altered states of consciousness, similar to energy healers and yogis, whether its journying, spirit talking, mediumship, channeling, and so on. 

After telling him about my project, in a very brief conversation, he mentioned numerous "far-out" issues of importance about sustainability: (1) integrating nuclear considerations into the sustainability maps; (2) predictions for future maps of the earth (see, futurist Michael David Scallion; Summary); (3) the Hopi prophecy for the Blue Star Kachina cataclysm; and (4) our relationship with interdimensional beings like the Arctarians.


A Fukushima Disaster Equivalent (NRDC)
See: "How Much of the US Will Be Habitable in 50 Years" (Resilience.org)


But don't allow this to cause interference (inter-fear-ance) with your consciousness!

We also did a wonderful mantra-chant with the seed sylabols, El-Ka-Leem-Ohm (Earth, Fire/Spirit/Light, water; air/spacetime/Spirit) . (The purification of water is achieved by the application of Ka to purrify Leem.) 

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment