Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Beginning My Book Tour

I'm only a few hours into my road trip book tour and it's already incredible. I've already met with amazing people and I think I should start to keep a regularly updated blog.

My trip started out in Mass. with an amazing talk with my awesome climbing-yogi friend Carolyn. (See her website, Live Thrive Love). Out of all the thousands of yoga classes I have taken, Carolyn's stands out among the best: she introduced poses I had never seen, gave instruction on advanced poses, and integrated beautiful music. Pure joy. She clearly puts a lot of work into her classes, plus her other workshops: 5-day detoxes, guided meditations, live music yoga, chocolate + yoga!, gong healings, candlelit yoga, wellness coaching, and festivals, such as the Forestdance Transformational Festival and Fire Ceremony in Costa Rica, with the Heartbeat Collective.

This is the transformational community that I'm psyched to get plugged into.

I then had an inspiring met with Daniel Orlansky, a yogi master who offers transformation practices with Yoga of Energy Flow. (I wasn't aware of this website before we met, and now that I see it, I'm blown away at the depth and range of his experience.) He generously bought me a cup of Zen tea and we talked about transformational social shifts: the vegan revolution and the paleo trend.
The paleo diet takes an evolutionary perspective, which is important, so I love the book Paleo Vegan! However, I see 99% of people using paleo just as a convenient justification for eating meat, and in ways that are not even consistent with the authentic philosophy. An authentic paleo diet would be over 95% vegan anyways and a few bugs, and a very minimal amount of local-organic meat. But even this has small amount of meat consumption has numerous problems, described by The World Peace Diet and The Ultimate Betrayal: Is There Happy Meat
Another issue and article that came up was The Economist's report: Empire of the pig  China’s insatiable appetite for pork is a symbol of the country’s rise. It is also a danger to the world.  This exemplifies the crisis. The madness has to stop ASAP. And we also discussed the fact that Bill Clinton, who was "vegan" and advocated for Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure (2008), fell off from 100% vegan (NYT), but the Washington Post reports that Clinton still embraces the vegan label. 
I loved Daniel's suggestion that I make it possible for people to help support me in my effort to accelerate the global shift in consciousness (and the vegan revolution and the political revolution), by having  PayPal button, with the money going to buying a few of my books for the transformational communities that I'm visiting over the next few months.

As if the start of my trip wasn't great enough, I had a third meeting with a very talented energy worker Ana, with Aditi Healing. Ana's energy working abilities are extraordinary. I was especially excited to meet and talk with Anna because she does global energy clearings to help raise the world's vibrations. She's also in-tune with the climate scene and reminded me about the important issues with Global Sky Watch (about geoengineering with chem trails that contain toxic metals), and I had never even heard of HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, about Alaskan EMF transmitters involved with climate engineering). The global crisis is fantastic.

My vision is to get a group of people grounded in higher consciousness in each of the areas that I visit, and do some sort of ceremony, initiation, celebration, energy healing, festival, and day of transformation around September 21-23rd to overlap with World Peace Day and the fall equinox (and Yom Kippur and the Haji and other high-energy celebrations around the world), perhaps with the first day for individual energy healing and yoga workshops; and the second day for a group meditation for global social peace and global environmental healing.  My vision is that there participants will commit to a three-month vegan purification, at least one 5-day green juice detox, and one-week raw-vegan before this event. And people will commit to veganism after the event, or even higher levels of food consciousness. Participants will also commit to Level 4 environmental consciousness and participate in environmental energy healings on a daily basis.  We're living in extraordinary times with extraordinary challenges and so we need extraordinary changes and transformations.  I'm looking to connect with people who are willing to embrace this change.  

Anna leads theses "Days of Transformation", which is exactly my vision.  And Carolyn leads these Transformational Festivals. And Daniel trains the yogi leaders! I found who I was looking for immediately.  I'm ecstatic.

~ ~ ~ 

Anna made the excellent point that we don't just need 8,000 or 144,000 people meditating or thinking about global peace, harmony and healing. We need 144,000 Energy Healers to raise global consciousness and heal the environment.  

I created Unity as a manual for people to literally become an energy healer grounded in higher consciousness within 400 pages, by the time they read the chapter on spiritual climatology, environmental healing, and engaging in revolutionary political changes.  This means that people would become grounded in higher consciousness, dissolved their ego, and become as Awakened as possible in order to "be the Truth," channel divine/pranic energy, and engage in global energy healing practices with our Transformational community. Tall order for a book. This is why my book is 620p.

I plan on making an important change in Unity to reflect Anna's comments: The environmental healing meditations should emphasize the process of "being guided by whatever is best," and not a specific chemical reaction like I might have implied (but did not intend).

Anna also mentioned that her spiritual guru, Amma, may be in Boston in June 2015. I would love to meet with her.  http://amma.org/.  I think Amma might be the second "Level 5" person that I know of, in addition to Gabriel Cousens, my nutritional Guru, author of Spiritual Nutrition, at the Tree of Life. One of my motivations for Unity is to become qualified to even volunteer at the Tree of Life.

I'm completely inspired by people like Carolyn, Daniel, and Anna.  I feel transformed already. Because I'm meeting Awakened individuals, I feel that I need to earn their trust and respect. I also know that I need to fully embrace the Art and Science of Transformational Change myself, in order to make my book as powerful as possible. I need to walk the talk. I need to be the change to attract the change. My book Unity is extremely pragmatic and action-oriented, with a summary of all the potential actions in the Conclusion, including individual, group, and social actions. I personally want to focus on practical actions for building local community. 

And so I will start my trip with a personal commitment:

1. I will now meditate twice daily for 30 minutes. Once in the morning and once in the evening. For at least five minutes during each of these meditations, I will hold the vibration for peace, which is my Peace Every Day Initiative Commitment. I want to encourage others to participate in this with me. And for at least five minutes more, I will hold the vibration for environmental healing, which is my grand solution for climate change -- for 8,000 to 144,000 Energy Healers -- including myself and the people I'm now networking with -- to do this on a daily basis.

2. I will now fully commit to raw veganism, with at least 80% raw foods. All organic. I have been on-and-off raw vegan ever since becoming vegan in 2007.  It's now important that I fully embrace. It will improve my energy significantly. I know that this commitment will be transformational.  I've wanted to make this commitment for a while. It's time.

3. I will now commit to No drugs. No alcohol. No pot. No tobacco. No coffee. No processed foods with salt-sugar or fat. I've never had an addiction or problems with these things, but I also never 100% abstained, which can be transformational. These things may be okay in moderation but not for a purification and detoxification process.

4. I will now Join the Tree of Life. I will now initiate myself into the Tree of Life model of excellence over the next three months. (I'm not actually applying to work there, but I will commit to their standards.) (I list a summary of these in Unity): Lifestyle, Dharma (etiquette), Six Foundations, Sevenfold Peace, and the Peace Every Day Initiative meditations.

These are the three biggest transformational changes that anyone can make. And so I am doing it. I'm embracing it completely. I know it will be transformational and I'm excited for the experience. I encourage others to join me on this journey.

Blessings and Peace to You and Your Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment